Stainless Steel Worktop Saver Chopping Board Round (Includes Non Slip Rubber feet)
£4.70 – £74.95
This is a stainless steel worktop saver
Can be used as a chopping board, pan stand etc
Made from 1.2 thick 304 grade satin brushed finish stainless steel.
It also benefits from a round front edge of 12.5 radius front, so to minimize movement.
100% British made using locally sourced raw materials
Designed & handmade by engineers
Stainless steel has a proven record of success in these areas where sanitation and ease of cleaning are so important. The easy cleaning ability of stainless steel makes it the first choice for strict hygienic conditions, such as restaurants, hospitals, public kitchens, and other areas where people congregate. Stainless steel’s hygienic properties, corrosion resistance, strength and formability are important benefits to fabricators and users in this sector.
Stainless steel’s clean ability is similar to that of glass and china and far superior to plastics, aluminium and earthenware. The properties of corrosion resistance, durability, flavour protection, economy and aesthetics have led to its acceptance to countless food related applications.
Having no pores or cracks to harbour dirt, grime or bacteria, stainless steel lets soap and water do all but the toughest cleaning jobs. Clean ability is also important in relation to taste, colour and contamination of edible products such as milk, processed foods and alcoholic beverages. Wiping action to the washing treatment enhances still further the bacterial clean ability of stainless steel. One of the outstanding benefits of stainless steel in case of taste or odour from one batch of food to the next batch is the readiness with which its surface can be cleaned free of any bacteria. This is of particular hygienic importance in food handling.
- 1.2mm Thick Grade 304 Stainless steel with a 25mm round front edge
- Can be used direct to worktop or with the supplied non slip rubber feet, these diffuse heat to protect surfaces
- Easy to clean, stylish and hygienic
- Proven record of success in these areas where sanitation and ease of cleaning are so important
- For kneading dough, pastry, desserts, all cutting and general cooking
- Measurements are Width then depth in millimetres
- Various sizes also available flat or square edge