Arthritis Hygienic Flush Aid
IDEAL FOR USE IN CURRENT COVID 19
Whether it’s Rheumatoid Arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome or Parkinson’s, a lack of grip or manual dexterity can be very frustrating and limiting.
Our range of Arthritis aids provide relief and independence through helping to carry out daily tasks
Requires Minimal Effort
Ideal for Arthritis, Grip Problems…
The Elderly, RSI, MS, The Visually Impaired
This toilet aid features an ergonomic shape to aid those who have a limited grip or range of motion. Its ergonomic handle makes it easy to hold and use
There are a growing number of people who need help due to limited arm and upper body mobility resulting from an accident, surgery, stroke or other debilitating condition. This aid is ideal for anyone who needs assistance but would rather not require someone’s help
Can also be used to press button on traffic lights
- Arthritis Flush Aid to support the lack of strength caused by arthritis or other similar conditions
- EASY TO USE. This cushioned end fits snugly in the hand for convenience
- This simple flush aid has been designed to deploy button push flushes A simple device made from stainless steel that provides hygienic peace of mind. Ideal for those with a weak grip or those who suffer from arthritis or tender joints
- Designed to help people who find it difficult to press or grip, this toilet flush aid allows the user to be more independent in and around their own homes and when using public toilets. It empowers individuals to complete the function effectively with dignity and privacy
- This essential aid is manufactured in stainless steel to provide long-term strength and use. In addition to its strength, this cushioned end is for added comfort.